Heading to India oh my!

Counting down 4 days til I embark upon a 10 week pilgrimage to India. Excited and nervous. Some burning is inevitable, some fatigue is definite, emotional breakdowns are probable, some bliss is likely, but whatever will happen on this journey is welcomed. There is true faith in the fact that I am being guided in perfect timing to finally and completely let go of the separate "I" and be returned to the natural state of pure joy and love in every moment no matter what is happening in this movie. The end of all fear is near. I will be spending lots of time with the mountain called Arunachala where Ramana Maharishi the awakened master sat his entire life. He transmitted the Truth through mostly silence. He is the most revered teacher in India and I am so honored to be heading his way. Although my relationship with Ramana is not very intimate at this point, he did come to me in a shamanic journey a couple years back. With the soundtrack of some live drumming, I was guided to the upper world to meet a spirit guide. I climbed a tree and jumped to a cloud then traveled via giant Hawk up through the sky into the vast open space of the universe. Hovering in a cloud in the heavens I waited patiently with the knowing that someone may or may not come and I was not to force anything to happen. I had learned from previous journeys to just let the subconscious mind do it's thing and not expect anything. And the logical mind as usual was most skeptical of this sort of thing. However, after a few minutes of waiting and a few times of requesting a spirit guide to come, to my surprise, Ramana appeared. He gave me a simple message. "You must go all the way." And it was just 2 weeks after this experience when a new friend told me about Devaji. Some say that Devaji is an incarnation of Ramana. I would say they are correct. They share the same birthday and many other similarities. Devaji has a very powerful effect that drew me in immediately. Within meeting him at my first retreat, I felt so pulled to his transmission of Love that I moved to Shasta to be with him full time. Now I consider waking up my full time job and miraculously have been supported in this endevour. Little did I know that the Love that him, his wife and the sangha would shower on this shattered soul would be just the recipe for freedom and healing that I needed. It was this unconditional love that was needed to allow the deepest pain to surface, to be felt, to be held and to be freed. I am so blessed to fall into this ocean and now to be heading to the motherland and Shiva mountain with my sweetie who is ironically named Arjuna. (warrior of Truth). Thanks for sharing in this journey my friends. Your words of kindness have been a warm blanket of support on this treacherous journey. In truth, the deep suffering has been my greatest gift from God. It takes great desire to break free from the shackles of the ego and without the suffering, freedom would not be desired and so passionately sought. Jai Ma!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Design PHS Experiment - Diet of Indirect Light and Touch

Gate 47 - The THORN in our FOOT

So I'm a 6/2 Splenic Manifestor-What the Heck does that mean?