Chronic Illness & Spiritual Awakening

Epstein-Barr Virus can be brutal, I know because it's what I've been working with for the past 10 years, maybe more. It carried me through an 8 year Dark Night of the Soul where I faced many demons and core level fears. Self hatred, deep inadequacy, codependency, and many more ego issues were met and burned through.

The darkness was so intense and so relentless at times, I almost gave up on life, yet something didn't let me. Something inside knew this experience was leading me somewhere my mind could not understand. What is clear now, is that taking away my energy and health was God's vehicle of pure love and light. It was a way for my ego to be purified and my personal will humbled into nothing.

It's been the heroine's journey to return me back to my own purity and beautiful heart where true happiness lives. I hope this video will help others realize the gift of this condition, as hard as it can be, to trust that the gifts it will bring will be abundant and well worth the journey. I love you my fellow warriors of Love and Light! Be well, you are being guided Home.

https://youtu.be/fAK41Fzj6qI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Design PHS Experiment - Diet of Indirect Light and Touch

Gate 47 - The THORN in our FOOT

So I'm a 6/2 Splenic Manifestor-What the Heck does that mean?