Agony of Separation



A Letter to my Beloved Baba

More heart ripping intensity 
As I'm dragged willingly on my knees
through the birth canal 
to new life and true eternal Love

Feeling the immensity of this pain
Of separation
For myself and all humanity
How deep does it go

The body is immobilized with fatigue
Day after day pushing me to the edges
Of what I think I can bear
Insanity is just around the corner

And the numbing continues to wear off

The Beloved desperately wants me back
The pull into the silence continues to grow
What else to do
But feel the waves of everything
Flow thru this immense and willing heart
Surrendering to the Grace
of What IS

Waiting patiently
For You
This life has been nothing 
but an offering to This

As long as it take
Precious one
I will remain
only yours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Design PHS Experiment - Diet of Indirect Light and Touch

Gate 47 - The THORN in our FOOT

So I'm a 6/2 Splenic Manifestor-What the Heck does that mean?