A love poem to My Self


I CHOOSE YOU

patiently you wait
loving me right here
allowing me to be as I am
tenderly giving where I am able to receive
never expecting, never demanding

I always sensed you were there
through the pain and darkness
watching and loving unconditionally
revealing yourself slowly
you call me deeper with each conscious breath
and I begin to discover your mystery

crumbling the facade of armor
once set firmly around my heart
this tortured soul breaks free
splitting me wide open
to the perfection
of all that is

now I see clearly
while searching the world for true love
you were there the whole time
patiently waiting for me to turn around and see
my SELF is what I seek
I flutter back and land by my side
so grateful because I finally found you
I AM HOME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Design PHS Experiment - Diet of Indirect Light and Touch

Gate 47 - The THORN in our FOOT

So I'm a 6/2 Splenic Manifestor-What the Heck does that mean?