What's this Ache inside my Chest?


I believe you have broken my heart.
The colorless world passes me by,
day by day
no energy to create or engage.

I long for your touch
My world is nothing without you.
What happened to split us apart?
What did I do to deserve this?
My heart is shattered in a million pieces and
All I can do is imagine what it's like to be with you
I can't remember your face anymore yet
I would give my life to be with you again

Lying on the floor, crying out for you
Screaming your name
Arms spread wide
Begging for you to take me back and
Pierce my heart with your LIGHT

This pain shows me how much I long for YOU
how much I love YOU
I've never wanted anything more in my life
than to be with you again
How long must I suffer, Please!
Show me the way back
I'm on my knees, begging you
Animate this human life with your LOVE.

I want to see through you once again
My heart cries out for you - the ONE
Merge back with me
and I will be forever yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Design PHS Experiment - Diet of Indirect Light and Touch

Gate 47 - The THORN in our FOOT

So I'm a 6/2 Splenic Manifestor-What the Heck does that mean?