Cracked Open


Cracked open once again
my heart washed clean
with a salty river of tears.
I Am Alive!

Suffering, my badge of honor
along with the past,
my ideas of what was me
All together, slowly slip away.
A gentle reminder of where
I once was and will never again be.

To be merged again
free to just Be,
it's all been worth it.
From self loathing to
love of Self,
My humanity and yours
is all welcome here
in the space I call Me.

Bowing with humility
to the Divine within
however cruel you once seemed
I am now forever grateful
for shoving me into hell
so that I may know God
and walk with him in
Heaven
Here and Now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Design PHS Experiment - Diet of Indirect Light and Touch

Gate 47 - The THORN in our FOOT

So I'm a 6/2 Splenic Manifestor-What the Heck does that mean?